DMCA Copyright Claims
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. Following the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement on our website if they are submitted to our Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, we will take whatever action we deem appropriate, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being violated by this website, please provide the following information to our designated Copyright Agent:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website.
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where we can contact you.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law.
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Allegedly infringing material will be removed promptly by our Copyright Agent provided that your claim notice includes all of the required information. If insufficient information is provided, our Copyright Agent may not process your claim. In the event we remove allegedly infringing materials that were provided by a 3rd party, we will immediately notify the party responsible for posting the materials that we removed or disabled access to the materials. We may also provide the responsible party with your e-mail address so that they may respond to your allegations.
We reserve the right to terminate, limit or suspend access to the website in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe repeated infringement is occurring, follow the above instructions to contact our Copyright Agent and include sufficient information to assist us in identifying evidence of the repeated infringement. Learn more about the DMCA here.