1. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Thoroughly inspect your home and outline all the important features and upgrades.
- Determine the Fair Market Value of your property by doing a detailed written market analysis.
- Provide an estimate of the selling expenses to show your net proceeds.
- Execute a listing agreement authorizing us to market your property.
2. PROPERTY ENHANCEMENT
- Prepare a written home enhancement proposal and budget for your approval.
- Recommend repairs and improvements to sell your property for the highest price.
- Schedule and supervise the home enhancement program, with your approval.
- Suggest additional enhancement and repairs based on buyer feedback.
3. HOME MARKETING PLAN
- Prepare and submit accurate information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Schedule a professional photographer to take “perfect” digital photos of your property for the MLS and Internet web sites.
- Install a high-security, computerized lock box to facilitate showings (optional).
- Display your home to our sales staff, other agents, and prospective buyers by hosting an open house (optional).
- Promote your property by networking with sales people and active agents from other companies.
- Create a custom color photo brochure outlining the key property features.
- Mail photo postcards to the executive offices and human resource departments of top companies in the area.
- Install a for sale sign on your property to generate buyer calls.
- Prepare 500 small “listing cards” for you to distribute to your friends and business associates (optional).
- Mail just listed postcards to your neighbors inviting them to the open house.
- Feature your home on the Internet including (MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow and trulia.com) plus others.
- Design a custom web site exclusively for your home to give the best Internet presence.
- Send you a link to the MLS presentation for your approval.
- E-mail you links to all the Internet presentations for your approval.
- Visit your home weekly to check on showings and refill brochures.
- E-mail you direct feedback from other agents on all showings.
- Call or meet with you weekly to report on the activity and review market conditions.
- Provide regular updated written market reports showing the latest market activity.
- Constantly review our marketing strategy and adjust as needed to get your home sold.
5. STRUCTURING THE SALE
- Carefully review and present all offers for your consideration.
- Qualify the prospective buyers to be sure they are able to purchase your property.
- Prepare a strong counter offer to create a solid transaction that will close on time with no surprises.
- Determine an adequate purchase deposit to solidify the transaction.
6. TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT
- Manage all the details of your real estate transaction.
- Open escrow and review the escrow instructions.
- Arrange for the property, termite and other inspections.
- Supervise any agreed-upon home repairs.
- Oversee the loan approval process to be sure your transaction closes on time.
- Coordinate and supervise the appraisal process to ensure the proper value.
- Order the preliminary title report and review the condition of title.
- Order the HOA documents including the budgets, by-laws and minutes of board meetings.
- Provide updated preliminary closing statements for your review.
- Stay on top of all other matters to be sure your real estate transaction closes on time and is hassle-free.
7. SERVICE AFTER THE SALE
- Arrange for your net proceeds to be wired into your bank account.
- Review the final closing statement for accuracy.